Monday, March 28, 2011

Cute & Cuddly (Part 2)

Our Sentimental Sundays challenge this week is "Cute & Cuddly". I made 2 cards for the challenge this week. You saw the first one on Sunday and this is the 2nd one I made using up scraps and pieces on I had on my desk. ' ll
Using a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry made throwing this card together a snap. The best part is that I have another card for my OWH box. My box is almost full and will soon be mailed!


I also have some fun stuff coming up on my blog. On April 1st, there will be 2 blog hops. The first is to celebrate Meljen's Designs 1st birthday and the second is to show off the new digital releases at Whimsy Stamps. Make sure you stop to check out the hops. Like all hops, there will be prizes sprinkled along the way.


I will have a fun announcement in April for a GRAND OPENING on April 15th of something super cool. Stay tuned for this. I am dying to let the cat out of the bag but I have to wait. I can't wait to tell you all.


Thank you for dropping by! I hope you will come back for some of the fun events coming up.



Supplies



  • Stamps: Bunny Friends with Bunny (precolored digi) from the Doodle Pantry, Ticket Sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs on Whimsy Stamps
  • Inks: Close To My Heart chocolate ink
  • Papers: PaperTrey white CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue CS & Bella Bird CS
  • Tools: Sewing Machine, Big Shot, PaperTrey Victorian Lace, Beautiful Blooms II #1 & Banner Basics die
  • Embellishments: Starbucks coffee sleeve, Liquid Pearls Opal, Paper, Hug Snug seam binding


Challenges:


22 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Yehawww - using up the scraps on the desk! Love it!!! Pre-colored has to make for super quick cardmaking too!!!

Great paper :)
Can't wait for your surprise :)
Maria

Marlene said...

Ha ha...that bunny looks like he's sitting outside the principal's office!! too cute!

xiumaiyuki said...

OMG... the suspense is killin' me here. I'm getting just as excited as you are! kekeke

Adorable card today. You know how to rock these sweet images!!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute card and definitely CUDDLY!! TFS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Also very, very adorable! Just as cute as Part 1! What a fabulous little bunny image and coloring job. Love all your stitched detailing and that great paper combo.

1CardCreator said...

Adorable card, love how you recycled the coffee sleeve too!

Emily Leiphart said...

Cheryl, this is most definitely cute and cuddly! Your colouring is phenomenal. I love your colour choices, too.

Karin said...

So cute! The precolored image is awesome :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl...this is adorable! Your cards are always so creative and elegant no matter what you use!

Have a great day!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,Ilove the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawn said...

Cheryl,
I have an award for you! Please go over to my blog and pick it up!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Cheryl! I LOVE that pre-colored image! Fantastic colors!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cheryl, this is adorable! The image is cute but your shading and details bring that little guy to life! The pink bow ties everything together perfectly! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this bunny! Great job coloring it. Love the colors on this one too.

chris said...

Hi Cheryl wow this is so sweet, its perfect. hugs chris xx

runzalot81 said...

I gave you a shout out on my blog today!

Shirl said...

Girl after my own heart using up all the scraps and pieces and what a stunning card they made. Can't wait for 15 April!!!!
Hugs Shirley x x

Becky said...

What a fabulous rabbit! Wonderful coloring and great layout.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a sweet card love that bunny!!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!

Tameko said...

Adorable card. I like your image and stitching.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super cute! I love this image. It look fabulous against the mix of background papers.

Trina said...

As much as I love to color, I so enjoy a pre-colored image!! Fab card!