Saturday, January 23, 2010

Check this out!

I just had to share this post called 100 Extraordinary Examples of Paper Art. I heard about it from Pockets of Inspiration. All I can say is "Wow!" or maybe "How the heck did they do that?" This is paper crafting on a new level. Enjoy.

Also, please be patient with me this week end. I am updating my blog template mostly on my own (not using a premade template). I am taking a step into something new for me. If it all goes poorly, you will still see this template at the end of the week end. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cheryl - good luck with the blog layout ! And thanks for visiting me and commenting. Have a great weekend. :)

Julie said...

Hope your blog creating goes well. Cudos to you as I am daunted by the premade stuff and have not even given going on my own a thought.
Julie SBS29

Emma said...

Thanks for the link, will pop and take a look. Good luck with your template...
Hugs Emma x

Gina Lindsay said...

I checked out the link you provided and all I can say is WOW! thanks for sharing.