Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday Elephants


Happy New Year!

I have had this adorable Cuddly Buddly free digi image for quite a while and have not had the chance to use it. Since a friend's daughter is turning 8 later this week, I decided it was the time to break it out (or print it out?).

This card also fits several challenges:
Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #54 (MTSC54)
Charisma Cards Challenge - Celebrations (Be sure to check out their birthday blog hop.)
Three Clovers Designs Challenge - Celebrations



Supplies:
Image from Cuddly Buddly
All paper and ink from Stampin' Up (DP is from the Sweet package)
Ribbon from Minnesota Fabrics (from my Mom's stash. It is probably 20 years old.)
Sentiment from Clear Design Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stampin' Up Border punch


15 comments:

Sally said...

Your card is stunning. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments and Thank you for joining our Birthday Blog Hop at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year!

Allison said...

cute card and image
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Carrie said...

THis is darling. I love the image and the bright fun paper you used and I love how you popped the ears up. What a wonderful card.

MiamiKel said...

How adorable! The purple was a great color choice and love the popped up ears! Tooooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet - what a wonderful image!

Gina Lindsay said...

Super cute, love the 3-D ears!

Karin said...

Great job on this one...I the stacked elephants are darling and the popped up ears is such a cute idea! I love the fun, happy colors too!

Ali Watson said...

Super card, love it. Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

These colors are so bright and cheerful! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your card - fantastic.

Thanks for joining in the Charisma blog hop, and visiting my blog and entering my candy - best of luck

Jan x

Karen Howard said...

Really cute card... I love the color combination and bright colors!!! Great job coloring the digi image and adding dimension!

Shannon said...

Absolutely adorable Cheryl! I love visiting your blog - always so inspirational!

Unknown said...

cheryl...this is so stinkin' cute! love the bright and cheerful colors, the sweet image, and all of the dimension...WOWEE, WOW, WOW!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Audrey said...

absolutely adorable! i love those animals

Audrey said...

absolutely adorable! i love those animals